Personal Injury Attorneys Florissant MO
Our office has handled a vast number of personal injury cases, including but not limited to automobile accidents, premise liability, and wrongful deaths. We have an unprecedented track record of settlement or victory at trial in these types of cases. If you have been injured, contact us and we will help connect you to a local St. Louis County, Missouri personal injury lawyer for a free consultation.
Seek Fair Compensation | Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer Located in St. Louis County, Missouri
First and foremost, seek medical attention and treatment to care for your injuries.
Second, before you ever speak with an insurance adjuster, sign any forms or documents, or give a recorded statement, please contact us. Whether you were hurt on someone’s property, in an automobile accident, injured at work, or injured by a product or someone’s negligence, you will almost certainly be battling an insurance company.
We have a strong history of successfully fighting insurance companies. You can bet the insurance company is armed. We can help you get armed yourself!
Common Personal Injury Cases:
- Automobile Accidents – Unfortunately automobile accidents, including motorcycle and tractor-trailer accidents, happen far too frequently and often result in serious injury and even death. We can help connect you to a local attorney who will pursue your claim.
- Premises Liability – These cases are often referred to as “Slip and Falls.” The basic theory is that if you are injured on someone else’s property, you may have a claim and we can help connect you to a local attorney to evaluate your options.
- Dog Bites — Dog bites can have devastating impacts. If you were attacked by a dog, our firm can connect you with a local attorney who will fight for you.
- Product Liability – Defective products, including drug and medical devices, can cause serious personal injury and even death to individuals. We can help connect you to an attorney to pursue your claim.
- Wrongful Death – For those who have lost a loved one as a result of a personal injury accident, while there is no amount of compensation that will be able to truly compensate you for your loss, it is important to hold the guilty party accountable. By pursuing the rights of your loved one and yourself, you are not only relieving some of the financial burdens caused by the accidents, but you can also help deter and prevent future accidents.
Do Not Hesitate to Call Us with Questions About Your Potential Personal Injury Case!
If you have any questions or concerns about a potential personal injury case, call us right away. The sooner you get someone fighting on your side, the better. We are conveniently located in Florissant, Missouri, but practice throughout the state of Missouri- including St. Louis County, St. Charles County, St. Genevieve County, Franklin County, Jefferson County, and more. You are welcome to call or stop by our office. It is in your best interest to work with a team of legal experts while dealing with a personal injury case, and based on our extensive experience, we can help guide you to legal counsel suited for your specific matter. Please feel free to reach out to us for help!