FortmanSpann is one of the few firms in the United States that is experienced in franchise law, focuses on representing the rights of franchisees, and is reasonably priced in order for franchisees to afford high-quality legal representation. We represent franchise clients all over the United States in various State Courts, Federal Courts, arbitrations, and mediations. We have pursued (and won) cases that other attorneys have turned away. We possess the skills and experience necessary to represent franchisees in a variety of business considerations and disputes. Contact our nationwide franchise law attorneys at our Florissant [St. Louis], Missouri office for a consultation today.
Attorneys Practicing Franchise Law Nationwide | Our Legal Services
FortmanSpann, LLC proudly assists franchisees through a wide range of franchise matters, including the following, to name a few:
- Franchise Acquisition: Are you looking to purchase and run your own franchise? If so, you most likely know that the process is a document-heavy and often complex one, legally speaking. This is why you shouldn’t proceed without an experienced nationwide franchise law attorney in your corner. We can help ensure that your business sets out on the path to success.
- Franchisee Litigation: Perhaps unsurprisingly, franchisors don’t always have the best interests of their franchisees in mind. If you believe that your franchisor is hurting your business for their own personal gain, you need a legal advocate who can fight for the outcome you deserve. We proudly help franchisees fight back against franchisors looking to take advantage of them.
- Franchisee Associations: Franchisee associations are great ways for franchisees to band together and ensure their interests are met and that their franchisors aren’t trying to take advantage of them. FortmanSpann, LLC is here to help you and your fellow franchisees organize an association and bring any concerns you may have to the attention of your franchisor.
No matter the franchise-related concern you have, you can feel confident in turning to FortmanSpann, LLC to guide you through each phase of the process ahead.
Purchasing a Franchise? Let Us Help You With The Process.
Purchasing a franchise is an exciting time! However, it can quickly become a nightmare. Failure to properly consider all information can lead to financial devastation. (Ask many of our clients!)
We are an experienced franchise law firm. We can assist those who are considering the purchase of a franchise. As part of our service, we analyze all documents from the franchisor, the financial condition, and the reputation of the franchisor to name a few. We assist our clients in setting realistic goals and expectations rather than relying on the sales pitch of the franchisor or franchise consultants. Our goal is to assist the client in fully evaluating the risks and opportunities surrounding the franchise.
A Franchise Consulting Company Is Not the Same as A Franchise Attorney.
Most franchise consulting companies only make money by selling franchises. They typically do not highlight the risks or obligations, only the potential rewards. We explain all the pros and cons so that you can make a truly educated decision.
Do not gamble with your financial future. We take franchise consultations so seriously, that we created a separate website full of free resources and details about the services we provide to help you thoroughly research your potential investment before you sign on the dotted line.
Already Own A Franchise? When Franchise Endeavors Go Bad, We’re Here To Help.
If you have purchased a franchise and are having difficulties with the franchisor, we can help. We can assist you in addressing your concerns. If the franchisor misled you, we can be your advocate. Many times the franchisor will make you feel like it’s your fault that you are struggling. However, in some instances, the franchisor has given inaccurate information and has failed to meet its obligations to you.
You are not alone. We have assisted many franchisees in cases/situations against the franchisor. Please contact us (for free and with no obligation) if you have any concerns with your franchisor. Do not try to go it alone. You can bet that the franchisor has its legal team ready to beat you down. Get our experienced franchise attorneys behind you. We will hold your franchisor to their obligations and ensure your business is as profitable as it can be.
Additional Franchise Law Practice Areas
FortmanSpann, LLC handles a wide array of additional issues on behalf of their franchisee clients, including the following:
- Breach of Contract
- FDD disclosure violations
- Failure to renew
- Unreasonable system-wide changes
- Issues related to supply chain sourcing and pricing
- Non-compete clauses
- Franchise Renewals
- Franchise sales or transfers
At FortmanSpann, we can guide our franchise clients through all the phases of franchising, including the initial investigation of a franchise opportunity, franchise ownership, and termination/exit of the franchise relationship.
Current/Former Cases & Investigations
Just some of the various prominent cases and investigations that our firm has handled over the years are as follow:
- Contours Express
- The Janitorial Agency (TJA)
- Bonus Building Care
Whether you’re a brand new franchisee or you’ve owned a franchise for years, we are here to provide you with the competent, skilled, and, if need be, the aggressive legal representation you deserve.
Nationwide Law Firm
As a nationwide law firm, we proudly serve clients in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Contact FortmanSpann, LLC Today
The bottom line is that regardless of the franchise law matter you’re facing you can depend on the nationwide franchise law attorneys right here at FortmanSpan, LLC to be your number one legal advocate, every step of the way. For help with your franchise law issues, contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation.