Attorney at Law
Kelly is married to her husband Todd and is the proud mom of Kyle, 18, Kinley, 11, and Kane, 6. She began working for Jon in 2004 as his legal assistant and paralegal. She graduated from Western Governors University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science in business management. After gaining years of experience and encouragement from numerous other legal professionals, Kelly obtained her Juris Doctorate from St. Louis University School of Law in 2021 with a concentration in intellectual property law. After passing the Uniform Bar Exam and being sworn into the State of Missouri Bar in September 2021, she became Jon’s partner, and FortmanSpann, LLC was born.
“I love the practice of law and thrive on providing clients with real practical advice and strategic solutions.”
Kelly has fought for others alongside Jon for many years and looks forward to continuing to help more people through the practice of law. She too is an active member in her community and enjoys giving back by volunteering for numerous local organizations. She rarely goes anywhere in Florissant without knowing someone!
- State of Missouri Bar – 2021
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri – 2021
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri – 2021
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas – 2021
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit – 2022
- Western Governors University – 2016
- Saint Louis University School of Law – Juris Doctorate – 2021