Estate planning does not have to be expensive or complex. In fact, we enjoy making it easy and affordable for you! At FortmanSpann, we will develop a personalized estate plan that meets you and your family’s needs. Estate planning not only protects your assets, it dramatically reduces the complexities and hardships incurred by your family when you ultimately pass. Our goal at FortmanSpann is to make it both easy and affordable now and later when the plan is needed most. Contact a St. Louis County, Missouri estate planning lawyer from FortmanSpann, LLC today.
Estate Planning Attorney Located in St. Louis County, Missouri
- Are you over the age of 18?
- Do you own a bank account, car, or home?
- Do you have minor children?
- Do you have financial responsibilities?
- Do you want to be in control of your medical decisions?
- Will you die at some point? (p.s. We know this is a harsh question, but the reality is we all will die at some point. Unfortunately (and maybe, fortunately) we don’t know when that point is.)
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then you need estate planning!
Need an Estate?
Creating an estate plan involves a lot of planning options including:
- Last Will & Testament
- Medicaid Planning
- Trusts, such as revocable and irrevocable living
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Durable Medical Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Directive (Living Will)
- HIPPA Authorizations
- Beneficiary Deeds
- Payable on Death Designation/Transfer on Death Designation
- Pour-Over Will
- Warranty Deeds
- Quitclaim Deeds
- And MORE!
At FortmanSpann, we will simplify your options into an easy, affordable plan that meets you and your family’s needs. The first step is to contact us at FortmanSpann and set up your initial complimentary meeting.
At the initial complimentary meeting we will:
- Get to know you and what is important to you;
- Review your financial landscape including your assets and liabilities;
- Discuss your goals in connection with estate planning (e.g. protecting assets, providing for loved ones, charity, etc.);
- Go over the current and potential risks;
- Identify planning options and assess each of those options;
- Make a formal recommendation regarding the planning steps we believe you should take in order to achieve your goals and address your risks; and
- Provide you with a fixed fee quote for the recommendation.
Contact an Estate Planning Lawyer Today
Contact us today to set up your initial complimentary meeting! At FortmanSpann we offer in person (including a “we come to you” option) and virtual meeting options. Just let us know which you would prefer! We are conveniently located in Florissant, Missouri, but practice throughout the state of Missouri, including St. Louis County, St. Charles County, St. Genevieve County, Franklin County, Jefferson County, and more. You are welcome to call or contact us online for a free initial consultation. It is in your best interest to work with a team of legal experts while doing estate planning, so please feel free to reach out to us for help!