1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
In an ideal world, I would stay in my home in Florissant, MO but have a home in the mountains and a home at the beach and rotate between the three!
2. What is your biggest fear?
By far my biggest fear is something terrible happening to my children.
3. What really makes you angry?
There are LOTS of things that mildly aggravate me but I struggle to think of something that makes me “angry.” It takes a lot to get me truly angry so it would be more than one thing combined to push me to that point. But I emphasize that there is a lot of things that aggravate me: lying, cheating, rudeness, hatefulness, disrespect, laziness, etc….
4. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
If it was every day, definitely a car. But if it is just a casual “for fun” day, I would rather ride a horse.
5. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably pizza just because it is something that can be changed up to incorporate lots of other types of food.
6. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
I love giving and receiving surprises!
7. How would your friends describe you?
Ha! Depends on which friend you ask!
8. What is the best gift you have been given?
From God…my kids hands down!
From someone else…My dad got me a brand-new Pontiac Firebird when I was 16ish. It was a gorgeous midnight blue, with a 6-disc CD changer (top of the line back then) and T-tops. I LOVED IT! (My mom hated it. haha!)
9. List two pet peeves.
1. Littering – It drives me crazy when I see people throw their trash out the window of their car!
2. Clutter – Particularly I do not like things sitting all over my counters or tables. I have also never been a fan of junk drawers. I love organization!
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I see myself running the law firm with Jon as a honorary mascot that shows up daily despite the fact that he is supposed to be retired.